The dream started off with the setting resembling the COD Map “Overgrown”, only winter at the beginning. I come across this one women hiding from two armed men looking for her. She was hiding next to an abandoned car, and was whispering for me to help her. I took one down with a gun that I didn’t know I had (.50 Deagle maybe? But it didn’t have any recoil) and started hiding from the second. Played Cat & Mouse with the guy for several minutes, and I finally came across another man and his son who are also hiding from the other guy. I take the son’s rifle and shoot the guy that we were all hiding from. From somewhere, a new man appears, and forces me to surrender my gun. I find a way to run away and he starts chasing me. I make my way around the “map” in a clockwise motion (moving from the covered bridge to the other side), and come across this town, and I stop outside a store of some sorts. I meet some girl, and another man (possibly the same one from before who was hiding with his son), and we all go into the store. We go into the shop, I notice the sales person is the same guy that I have been running away from me. He recognizes me, and the girl that I had met strongly suggests that in order to get away from the guy, we must fake that we are engaged. We continue to browse the shop for some reason, looking for nothing in particular. (The shop had some random alcohol bottles, food/snacks, some car parts, auto-oil, and a lot of island tourist merchandise. Cheap shell necklaces, etc.) The girl tries on a shell necklace, and I make the comment: “Good choice. This one is long enough to be able to use to strangle our captor if we’re caught”. I go to pay for the necklace, and have to give the man $137 for this cheap shell-necklace thing (that was probably made by slave-labor in some 3rd world country). We continue on through the town, along with guy I had come across outside of the shop. Dream ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment