Knowns:
-Location: dark military-style complex which appears to be underground, Sgt. Johnson (referred to as “Captain”) from Halo trilogy, comrades appear to be human soldiers in futuristic body armor, enemy appear as partially-mechanized human soldiers (futuristic looking).
Unknowns:
-Exact location of complex, type of ammunition (reason and effectiveness of BB's against body-armor is unknown but assumed in dream), reason for attack.
Dream starts with myself in a dark military-like complex, where I am surrounded by several other soldiers in futuristic body armor. It is revealed to me that these men are my comrades, and that an attack on our stronghold is imminent. A weapon is handed to me by a large man resembling Sergeant Johnson from the Halo trilogy, whom my other comrades call “Captain”. I look over the weapon carefully, and it very closely resembles an M4 Carbine with an ACOG sight, but is loaded with weird looking BB's, and in the dream, I am not surprised at this. With a large flash and a loud noise, the attack starts and my comrades and I start battling partially-mechanized human-soldier things. When the enemy gets within “range” I start firing my weapon and a few of them fall down wounded. I quickly use up all the ammo in my gun, and I realize that I do not have any spare magazines with which to reload. Throughout the next part of the dream, I am running around the dark complex, trying to search for and pick up any weapons that I can find. These range from normal-looking handguns to futuristic-looking SMG's and large rifles.The battle seems to continue for quite a long time, and in I continue playing a “Duck-and-Run” game with the enemy while circling the complex a few times. I pick up various different weapons when I come across, use up all the ammo in the gun, repeating this process over and over again. After completing a few complete circles of the complex, I round a final corner and I come face to face with one of the mechanized enemy human-soldiers. The dream ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment