Monday, May 16, 2011

Murder and Revenge

The dream starts out with Jeff, myself, Sean, and KJ chillin' and planning shenanigans in Jeff's room. Ya know, the usual. And even though throughout the whole dream there was silence, I could tell/feel that everyone was talking and I was communicating back. Anyway, the dream continues with Hannah walking down the stairs into Jeff's room with a stern look on her face, and Des is following behind and holding a gun at us. Hannah says something that surprises the four of us, and somehow our hands become tied up in duct-tape. The dream shifts to us the captives being walked out of the Quadro house at gunpoint and pushed into the Quadro van. But even though it looks like the Q-van on the outside, the inside is gutted like a delivery van.

The dream continues with us being shoved into the van, which quickly starts moving. Hannah is in the back of the van with us, asking us questions of some sort. The four of us guys are surprised, and have completely no idea what she is talking about. I assume at this point that Des is driving the van. The interrogation lasts for a little while, until Hannah becomes frustrated that we aren't answering her questions and drugs the four of us by injection. Everything goes black, and the dream continues with me waking up still in the van. Everyone else slowly starts to wake up, and then the van suddenly stops. Des opens the side door of the van, and Hannah throws us out. We are then walked through the campus of NU to the amphitheater and are lined up side by side against the large wall. (Like a firing squad scenario) Hannah continues to interrogate us, even though we all have no idea what answers she wants from us.

Des is still holding the gun on us, and this is the first time that I get a really good look at it. It appears to be the silenced H&K USP from Modern Warfare 2. A dark sedan then drives up from the driveway on the right, and parks close nearby. Hannah then motions for Des to follow her towards the van, and after a few moments, they walk back. KJ and Sean are first to be shot, with Jeff and I left. Both Hannah and Des now resume the interrogation. Jeff and I are freaking out because of Sean and KJ being shot, and still have no idea what Hannah and Des are asking about. After a few minutes of the interrogation making no progress, Hanna get's frustrated again and shoots Jeff. She then motions/orders Des to shoot me, and I fall down after being shot. The only sounds that I hear throughout the dream are the gunshots.

I am there laying down on the ground. I know that I've been shot, but I don't actually feel any pain or anything. I'm just laying down and looking back at the two of them and the car. A man then gets out of the car, calls for Hannah and Des to walk over, and shoots them (1 shot each). He then walks towards the four of us guys laying down near the wall, all without me being able to see his face. And it's not until he walks right in front of me, that sees that I'm still alive, and starts to kick me in the face. As he is doing this, I see his face, and it's me. Dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment