Monday, May 30, 2011

A Strange World

Dream: Sunday night 5.29.2011
Written: Monday morning 5.30.2011

** Sections have been removed for privacy reasons. **

The dream starts off with me arriving at EPIC, but it's being held at a different location. I look around and I see that the properly is line with a really short castle wall type fence. Someone comments that this must be Blake's house then, because he has a castle wall. ***** Someone comments on the sky, and I look up at the night sky, and instead of the surrounding trees I see a universe-type view. There are several vibrant multi-colored planets, and a visible galaxy.

The dream then shifts to me somehow ending up in a spacecraft with Jeff and Darren, with Darren piloting the controls. He selects different “planet characteristics” from the control list, and we take off. Darren then pilots our craft through the space portal that is looming in the sky. We arrive into open space with a view of many galaxies. Darren selects a space map from the controls, and the spacecraft heads toward a planet and we land. On this first planet, we arrive at a spaceport type location, and everyone has no elbows (Darren had selected for this when choosing the first destination), and soon chaos ensues because no one can do anything. The world literary falls apart, and we are forced to return to our ship and travel to another planet. However, when we arrive at our next destination, it turns out to be the same planet and the same spaceport (but this time everyone has elbows).

The dream continues with the three of us leaving our craft and we are hiding from a small security force that is looking for us (since we are outsiders). ***** and ***** are leaders of this security force. At this point, I am the only one around, with Jeff and Darren no where to be seen. I hide behind a wall, right under a large window. At this point, a Zoidberg type creature, who I seem to know, comes up to me talking very loud, and I throw him into a room and close the door, so that he will not give away my position. I look through the window again, and I see Jeff and Darren inside the room with the security people. It appears that they are having a simple conversation. I decide to meet back up with my friends, and I walk into the room. The leaders of the security team turn towards me and ***** orders me to return to the spacecraft and leave at once. I plead with them explaining that I don't know how to fly the craft, as well as my refusal to leave my friends. However, ***** insists that I am not welcome on this world since I am an outsider, that my friends must stay since they are natives of this world, and that I must leave at once.

Dream ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment